Following tradition, the freshmen and seniors played the first game of the night. With the help of senior coaches Karl Naomi, Joe Zhang and Chris Millar, the seniors defeated the freshmen 35-0. Sophomores and juniors faced off in the game that determined the seniors’ opponent. The one touchdown of the game earned the sophomores a ticket to the final, leaving the score 7-0. In the final game, following a scoreless first half, the seniors managed to score two touchdowns before the end of the second half, making them the 2017 Powderpuff champions.
- Students represent at #WomensWave march January 22, 2019
- Carrboro Brings Home Wins at Edison Johnson January 18, 2019
- Recap: Women’s Basketball Home Opener December 19, 2018
- CHS Holds It’s Annual Red Cross Blood Drive December 18, 2018
- Carrboro Swim Team Makes A Splash December 4, 2018
- Blended Classes and Block Schedule: Good or Bad? December 3, 2018